Signed in as:
Bistro49 respects your concerns about privacy.
Personally-Identifiable Data (PII) is any information that can be used on its own, or with other information, to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
When you dine with us or use our products or services, we may collect certain information from you to process your order, handle support requests, send you newsletters, or perform other activities on your behalf.
We use the information we collect from you make a purchase or order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to our surveys or marketing communications, access our websites and web applications, or use other features and/or services we offer. Your data helps us to:
• Manage any accounts we may maintain for you.
• Process your orders, reservations, or other transactions.
• Personalize your experiences across our platforms.
• Deliver content and product offerings which you have ordered or subscribed to.
• Improve our website to better serve you.
• Provide support for your customer service requests.
• Send you periodic emails regarding your orders, invoices, statements, and other products, services, and marketing information.
How do we protect PII?
All of the data we collect, including credit card information, is securely collected using industry-standard security protocols in transit and/or at rest. Our web applications use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocols to encrypt all data traffic between our customers and our servers. Documents and/or data residing on our network are encrypted. Our computer servers are scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities to protect against common viruses, trojans, and malware.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA:
WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER OR MAKE AVAILABLE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THIRD-PARTIES.
We may use third-party analytics provided by Google or other vendors at various times. These third-party services may install their own cookies or other tracking information in your web browser. We do not provide any of your PII data to third-parties.
CalOPPA STATEMEMT OF COMPLIANCE: (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our web site anonymously.
• You may be able to change or remove some of your personal information by contacting us.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE: (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not market any of our products, services, or data to children under the age of 13.
CAN SPAM ACT COMPLIANCE:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, provide support, and deliver other reports, invoices, requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your products and/or services.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in compliance with CAN-SPAM, we agrees to the following:
• Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• To reasonably identify messages as advertisements when appropriate.
• To include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• To monitor third-party email marketing tools and services we use for compliance.
• To honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
• To allow users to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of each email, if available.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, you may contact us with your request. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at the bottom of most emails we send, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence upon receipt of your request.
Bistro49 Southern Bites
Attn: Legal Unit
15 Eureka Street
Sutter Creek, California 95685
chris [at] bistro49suttercreek.com
Copyright © 2019-2022 Bistro49 Southern Bites / Taste of Life, LLC - All Rights Reserved.